Earlier tonight I was sitting at the computer when I see Logan come out of his room. It became apparent rather quickly that he was not awake - he was sleep walking for the first time that I know of. He took a wrong turn into the laundry room, so I gently tried to coax him back to bed. I realized that he had to go potty, so I took him in, helped him out (he was still asleep and muttering "I want to go home now!") and when he was done he started crying and saying that he had to go poop. So I put him on the toilet, wait a while and get tired of waiting, so I leave for a minute. When I came back, this is what I found. He was sound asleep on the bathroom floor! I was laughing so dang hard and ran for the camera since Max is out of town and I didn't want him to miss out. Too dang cute!


After I woke him up he just put his thumb back in and went right back to sleep!

So then as I am downloading these pictures, I remember a similar instance with Max!
This was about two years ago, and at 3 in the morning Max sits up in bed in a panic, keeps tapping me on the arm and insisting that "we need to get out of here!" He then grabs his pillow and crawls over me to get out of bed, only to curl up on the floor next to the bed and go back to sleep. Funny thing is I couldn't wake him and he slept there the rest of the night. I got a good laugh about that one too and am so glad I took a picture for proof! He looks just like a bigger version of Logan!!!

Like Father Like Son!!!
14 comments:
hahahaha!!!! Love it!!!
I love it!
That is so hilarious, I bet our husbands hate the fact that we have blogs for the soul reason of us being able to make fun of them and allow hundreds of other people to enjoy laughing at there expense :)
hahahahahaha....alone, those pics are great, but together, they are even better. :)
I was laughing at the first pictures but the grand finale really got me going! LOL way funny!
Hahah Maria! I about died reading this. I am so glad you took pictures. Haha. I am still laughing! We have issues with sleep walking in our house too. I need to start taking pictures for proof!
This is so funny, Maria! And I LOVE the updates and pics below. Your kiddies are darling.
That is Hillarious!! I have had a few of those experiences but never with daddy. That is great!! Good to get an update!
HILARIOUS!! And the fact that you have a picture of Max is just too funny!!
WOW!! I can not stop laughing! I will never look at the Bishop the same again!
Way too funny! This is one of those stories that I'll be telling to everyone! Thanks for making my day!
PS did you find the website that I can get the cheap hats and bows? I'm so excited about them!
WoW! That is freaking hilarious! Can't get over how funny that is!
That is too funny!! Logan is so cute! Love you guys.
So freekin' cute!!! I'm glad I got to actually see the pictures...makes the story that much cuter!
Post a Comment