Thursday, April 15, 2010

Craft Night!!! (and new blog)

K so I finally got some fire in my pants and finished putting my craft blog together. Check it out HERE! And I am going to do a craft night - everyone is welcome! The details are on my craft blog, but here is a picture of what we will be making, big n' chunky candlesticks!
Super cute huh? I LOVE mine!

2 comments:

Windy said...

Maria, I love all of your ideas. I want the st.patricks and the Valentines day things. You are amazing seriously. The way you talk makes it sounds so easy but I know mine would never turn out like that! I love them all. I am a devoted fan!! :)

christiansen family said...

You make me sick!!!! What is up with all your freakin amazing talent!?! I looked at all of the pictures of your craft blog and I am super amazed. You seriously are the type of person that can figure out how to do ANYTHING! I am always afraid of screwing up so I don't even dare try. You are inspiring me, I want to go buy a scroll saw now :)