And just for kick and giggles here's some photos from the past 8 months.
About 6 weeks old. He finally learned to love his swing!
About 2 months old, he loved to look at bright books. He was so good at lifting his head early because he is a belly sleeper and has been since day 1
The three musketeers. (3 months old)
Josh was a little lost boy for Halloween (4 months old)

Rachel made a bed for Josh one morning to keep him happy. (4 months)

Logan and Josh with their sleepy faces bright and early one morning. (5 months)

Josh finally learned to sit up (5 months)
Watching tv in moms room (8 months)
He decided to help me "un-decorate" valentines decorations by eating a wreath! (8 months)



3 comments:
Holy Toledo! You really do have a baby...well kind of a baby. He is almost all grown up now! :-) He has his own look...kind of like Logan but not really. But a very cute little man!
Man I can't believe he is already 8 months old. I saw him crawling at church on Sunday and it threw me off. THese kids need to stop growing up so fast. Just even looking at the picture of the 3 kids watching tv in your room, Rachel looks so old in it, I remember when she was Sadie's age. CRAZY!
Maria, I just read your comment on my blog. You are blogging again YAY! I love reading your blog. Josh is getting so big. Time goes by so fast. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment