Monday, February 22, 2010

I need opinions!!!

For some reason I think I need to start a new blog, because I am so fantastic at keeping this one updated! But I am determined to try.
I am going to start a blog where I will post all my projects. But I am having serious issues deciding on a name. My favorites were "Which Craft," "Holy Craft," and "Monkey See Monkey Do," but they are not available! :( So PLEASE vote on the poll to the right. Thanks! And stay tuned, I have some dang cute ideas and am seriously thinking about doing a monthly craft night again.
Suggestions are welcome too! Just leave me a comment!

7 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Make sure I get invited please!!

Liz Smith said...

if it is going to be a "how to" kind of a blog then definitely let me know....i am in desperate need of craft tutorial-age. :P

and i voted....i really liked 'you craft me up'. :) clever...it made me chuckle. :P

Jessica said...

Jon says Holy Craft!
I say can't you blog about your family, I need to see some pictures!!

Lara Zierke said...

I am quite opiniated about this. Don't start a new blog! Just keep this one going with whatever is going on your life. Who cares if it's a mishmash of crafting, family pics, and funny annecdotes? I will read your blog(s) no matter what, but I have to say I think it's kind of annoying when people have like seven different blogs for family, crafts, politics, decorating, cooking whatever.


Don't hate me for being honest. :) Besides, "Maria Myths" is the best name ever!

audrey said...

Can't wait to see your ideas! I'm all about being inspired by other people!

Mac and Dixie said...

BTW, it doesn't let you vote more than once :-)

Windy said...

Yay I love love love your crafty ideas and I really miss doing craft nights with you. I know you are busy and I can totally help get craft nights prepared. I can even host them. I want CRAFTS!! I love them! Cute cute. I cannot wait to see!