So it's been forever! Life is just crazy here. Between 3 kids and Max being bishop and traveling more than ever - I never can find time to sit at this computer. But, as Christmas nears, I can't help but feel extremely blessed and I want to post one thing I'm grateful for each day of this month. See, I'm already 3 days late - that's me for ya!
So here is #1 -
I'm very very very grateful for my husband Max. He is such an amazing dad and husband. I am grateful for his love for me and the Lord. He is so faithful in all he does and serves as a constant reminder to always try to be my best in all I do (still have a lot of work to do). Love you Max
# 2 -
I'm grateful for my children (as I sit here Josh is crying and Rachel and Logan are fighting over who gets to play with baby Jesus - go figure) But, snot, poop, drool and all, I would never trade them for anything! (atleast not at this moment - ask me tomorrow! :) My kids also serve as a constant reminder that I need to try harder to be better. I love them with all my heart.
# 3 -
My baby swing. I couldn't get squat done without it. Josh isn't far from outgrowing it - and I have no idea how I'll survive without it!
Stay tuned and I'll post more tomorrow, and I'll try to add some pictures too. Love you all!
the perfect on-the-go snack
11 years ago



4 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world Maria, we missed you :)
I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me when I saw your name at the top of my blog list! Maria updated??!! Welcome back and I can't wait to see pictures!!
Way to show me up and post something. What a great idea, as it was loading I was trying to think why 31 days...that's my age not yours and your birthday isn't till March then it all made sense! So is one of them going to be how grateful you are for your sister Miranda?
oh fun! I love this idea. I love when you blog! I am excited to see what you write
Post a Comment