It's 1 in the morning, but I couldn't go to bed without posting or it would never happen.
So # 4 is ...
...I am so grateful for the best neighbors in the world! I LOVE my neighborhood! Here's a shout out for all you who are constantly there for me, from watching my kids ALL the time, to killing giant spiders with a gazillion babies on their backs, to sitting on lawn chairs and eating popsicles all summer long, to helping me chase down mice in the walls, to driving our Christmas tree home for us, and for all those who were willing to do it :), for all those times they lend me stuff when I am out of the main ingredient for dinner on a Sunday - or any day of the week for that matter, and all the countless other things I always seem in need of. Thanks for putting up with all my crazy quirks and endless projects. I couldn't make it without all of you!
And thanks to Jeremy for fullfilling your "calling" so well! :)
(once he was asked what his calling in the ward was and he replied, "helping the bishops' wife!" -the sad thing it is totally true - hope you don't mind me sharing! :)
the perfect on-the-go snack
11 years ago



2 comments:
I am so glad you're back! Booyah!
BTW, I changed my blog address. It's now www.pocketfullofprose.blogspot.com.
OK just rereading about the SPIDER gave me the willies. :)
PS thanks for being an amazing friend as well, and the best neighbor ever
Post a Comment