Sunday, July 26, 2009

By Apointment Only

A funny thing happened to me the other night. It was late and I was trying to fall back to sleep after feeding Josh. Max started to snore. The only time he snores is if he is on his back, so several times each night I make him roll over so I can sleep. So I lightly tap him on the shoulder and say "Max! You're snoring! Will you roll onto your side?" This is what I got in reply, "Call Brother McMullin and set up and appointment to see me, then we can talk." I started giggling like a school girl into my pillow - apparently even the Bishops wife needs an appointment to talk to him!!!
And Yes, he was asleep when he said that! :)

14 comments:

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

That make me laugh so hard. Jeremy only talks to me in Spanish when he is asleep.

mom2jjk said...

That is too funny! Poor guy can't leave his calling at church! It even follows him in his sleep!!

AmberS said...

I had Travis come read your entry and he laughed really hard. He says he misses Max...You'll have to pass that message along to Max.
Glad you are all doing well.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

That's pretty funny! I guess you better get in line!

Miranda said...

So did you make an appointment? So funny! Does he remember dreaming about any of it?

Nate and Jamie said...

That is so funny!

Windy said...

Hahaha I laughed so hard!! Maria I love it! Cash lately has been giggling in his sleep what the heck is so funny that is what I want to know haha!

Me in a nut shell said...

Get in line behind all your fellow neighbors right! ;) You are the woman to be so good about all you will do in the years to come! This is so funny, something to remember!

MMThueson said...

That is hilarious, both Matt and I laughed so hard! By the way, Matt's cousin adopted a little boy that was born April 1st and they named him Max. I think of you every time we see them!

Janelle! said...

Wow, Maria, that is HILARIOUS! Should be in the Ensign or something! Thanks for sharing. :) Poor Bishop is even thinking about his calling in his sleep, and so are you, apparently!!! He is doing a wonderful job, by the way. We are blessed to have your family in the ward!

Lara Zierke said...

Where did you go? Please come back to blog-land. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!!

Natalie said...

Hahaha! I have a snorer for a husband, too. It's so much fun! I'm afraid to tap on Mike when he starts to snore, though. He gets spooked easily and once he almost judo chopped me! BTW, your family is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy you have a blog!

Jessica said...

SOOO are you still alive out there? You have not posted in forever! I want to see your cute family! Hope youare doing well!