... In 9 1/2 hours I am going in to be induced and I am so scared I could poop my pants! You'd think with #3 I would be totally okay, but no, I tend to get extremely anxious about these kinds of things. I have absolutely no pain threshold what-so-ever! And the funny thing is, the IV is the worst part for me. (that's when I start crying) So, if I can get past the IV part tomorrow - it should be smooth sailin' after that! We go in at 7:30 - so I'm hoping that this little baby will be here by about 3:00 pm.
I am so anxious to know whether it is a boy or girl. I would bet good $ that it is a girl- that has been my gut feeling since I found out I was prego, but that last ultrasound gave me a glimpse of something that makes me doubt my motherly instinct! I have tried without success to just convince myself that this is infact a boy, but I still keep thinking - "no, girl!" If it is a boy, we're in trouble, we can't agree on a boy name for the life of us! So for the rest of you who are anxious to know as well, I will try to post it asap.
There are so many things I wanted to get done before this baby arrives that just didn't get done, but I guess it's too late for that now - they will just have to wait! So sometime when I feel human again, I'll do a massive update. (Rachel ridding a bike w/o training wheels, Rachel's preschool graduation, Easter, even New Zealand is still waiting!)
Oh, just FYI the only reason I am being induced 3 days early is because my doctor will be out of town for the rest of the week - I do have to say I'm not complaining! I've never had the luxury of having a baby early (even if it only is 3 days) and it has been really nice knowing the exact date and time. My wonderful mother-in-law Titine is here to be with the kids, and will be here all week to help, and that brings me so much comfort! Thanks Titine!
So now I am going to attempt to sleep, but first, I'm going to paint my toenails (who wants to stare at ugly toes?) and then Max is going to give me a blessing, and I'll probably fall asleep praying my heart out that everything will be okay and this baby will be perfect and healthy. Thanks for all your love and prayers. I always feel so overwhelmed to be surrounded by so many people who love and support me. Love you all and I will let you know as soon as I can!
Wish me luck!!!

Here is a picture Max


took of me at 39 weeks (Thursday night) - very ready to pop! In his own words I "look huge!"



7 comments:
Good luck! I am nervous and excited for you. Maybe you're having a hermaphrodite! Name it something that can go both ways - like Jamie or Randy!
You look so cute! Good luck, can't wait to find out what you have! Griff will be excited because they will share the same b-day!! Wish I was having mine too!!
Good luck! I am so excited to hear how it all goes and what you guys have!Hope all goes well!
Good luck Poosie Doo! Our prayers are with you today. BTW, Jacob thinks you must have twins in there! LOL Your belly is large but that is the ONLY thing! I can't believe how small your arms and legs stayed. Not fair!
you look great! good luck with everything. can't wait to see pics of the new little one. :)
Still waiting for that call, hopefully you are pushing out "it" as I type this. Can't hardly wait to meet Jenkins offspring #3! It is seriously killing me that you are having a baby and Annie is back in town and I am stuck 4 hours away!
Good luck! I ca't wait to find out how everythng goes!
Post a Comment