Well, I guess this is the only blog you will see Max put on the site but here it is. It has been a long and slow day to say the least. We got to the hospital at about 8, Maria had her epidural at noon, had her water broken at 1, and has been SLOWLY dilating since. She is just now at a 10 and we hope in the next hour we will start to see some action. She has been sleeping and resting most of the afternoon and I've been sleeping and dinking around. She has been a real trooper through it all and kept a real good attitude about it all, and she is ready to go through with this. I just thought I would throw this up because I know a lot of people have been calling my mom and you all seem to have auto refresh on each other's blogs every 5 minutes so there you go.
I hope we have news soon, or at least before the kids hit the sack so they can come see it before they go to bed, I know Rachel is pretty excited to hold her new sibling and that Logan is always up for something new and exciting...........
Thanks for all your support.
the perfect on-the-go snack
11 years ago



3 comments:
Oh goodness, good luck! Can't wait to hear, hope she is doing okay, she told me 10 that she was starving, I bet by now she is starving! Thanks for the update and keep it coming!
Cangrates on the new baby boy. I am so happy and cant wait to meet him.
We want pictures of the NEW baby boy! Congrats.
Aidan, asked me if we could get one too. :)
Post a Comment