I had another ultrasound with the Perinatologist this morning. Nothing has gotten any worse - GREAT news! (I just tried to spell "news," noose- wow I'm tired!- or dumb- probably the later)
In fact, it sounded to me like the situation has actually improved, the doctor said that he can actually see quite a bit of functioning tissue in the right kidney, so it (the right kidney) may have a chance of survival after all! I will meet with a pediatric urologist at Primary Childrens this next month and he will go over all the ultrasound photos and come up with a plan of action for when the baby is born. "It" will have to be on antibiotics to prevent infections, but we still don't know if "it" will need surgery or not. Maybe we'll find out when we meet with the urologist this next month, or we might just have to wait and see once "it" is here. Everything else looked great, it has a dang cute profile and is growing perfectly. Thanks everyone for your prayers, I feel like mine have definitely been answered!
On a side note I'd like to say good luck to my brother Brandon and his wife Jen! Jen went into the hospital at 5 this morning to have their baby boy!!! In a way I'm jealous, but when I think of all the pain she'll go through before it's over, I'm totally content still being pregnant! We're praying for you guys and can't wait to see the new addition to our family! (he'll be grandbaby # 26 in the family!)
the perfect on-the-go snack
11 years ago



12 comments:
Oh that is such great news.
Yeah, I am so happy it went well! Of course "it" had a cute profile, have you seen your kids? I am so excited for B&J, can't wait to meet him, and take some pictures!
YEAH! What great news! So where is the picture of "it's" cute profile? I want to see it!
Tick-I hardly touched the nasty bugs at all with my fingers. Only when I first discovered them. Tweezers were used for the rest of the time! I had a hard time falling asleep last night because I had a serious bad case of the Heebee-Jeebees!
I am glad it went good! that is awesome. What is the name of the doc up at Primary's you are seeing? We saw Dr. Cartwright - is that yours by any chance??
good news!! i hope things continue to improve for "it." haha. :)
That is such good news. Big sigh of relief. But I won't stop praying for you. And what's with the quotes around "it"? That makes me think you now know what it is!!
Yeah, I'm glad you had a good appointment! I hope news continues to be good for your "it"! I'm glad Jen is done, I am excited to be around all these little babies!
Oh Maria, that is great news! You are so optimistic! He or She will do great when they are born...I cannot wait to find out what you are having. I cannot wait to meet the little person inside you!!
Great news.. and I love the family pic.
Great "noose" :)!!! Glad that things are looking better!
seriously! same here! im sure at some point we'll get to meet up. i think jared still thinks it's odd we've become friends...hahaha....i find it entertaining. :) im sure it wont be long before we're out in utah again. let us know if youre ever in the chicago area. :)
Go glad to here the good news! We will continue to pray!
Post a Comment