
My sister Miranda is thinking of coming to visit me this next week, so I figured if I made a post about it, then she wouldn't have a choice, and she can't back out! Love you Mir! :) A few of you have asked when she is coming next because you want her to take pictures, so here you go. She won't have all her lights and stuff, but it's supposed to be really nice weather next week, so some outside Easter shots would work great - I know I'm going to get some (just so you know Mir) plus, I think I'm going to make her do my maternity shoot - we'll see. I'm starting to chicken out!
You can check out her blog, there is a link under my playlist, it's Sweet Pea Photography



7 comments:
I wish that I still lived there so she could...is she making any trips to AZ anytime soon?? So to make you feel better, I just went to the doc yesterday and I gained 9 pounds in 4 weeks. So I am right there with you :)
your sister's stuff is awesome, i love looking at her site. can't wait to see the cute shots she takes of your family! :)
oh, and i had no idea that i am signed in under jared's google acct....hahha...gotta love that. i would think it would be obvious that jared doesnt use words like 'cute' followed by exclamation points and smiley faces. :P Liz
Thanks for all the e-mails, you are such a nerd! Although I do enjoy having the forecast e-mailed directly to me 3 times! I am trying to do everything I can to get there, I am just trying to finish all my chores before I can come play!
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. But I hardly slept at all last night so I hope I sleep tonight. I do keep looking at the pictures. I don't want to forget what she looks like. :)
I am having a shower in SLC on either the 15 or 16 of May. You're definitely invited.
those girls are from work, so you probably don't know them although the blonde (Jamie Hawkins) is from Pocatello and the brunette (Jessica Beesley) is from Rigby.
Post a Comment