Friday, March 6, 2009

3 days later

Check out the difference between this picture and the one in the last post. It's amazing how fast our flowers are growing! This photo was taken 3 days after the original one. I'm telling you, these little flowers have brought a ray of sunshine into our house! Sounds cheesy, but every morning we are all very excited to see the changes! And to think, they weren't supposed to be even sprouted yet (according to the package) I will admit that the perineals I planted haven't sprouted yet, but we're expecting them to any day now!



These have gotten so tall, I can't keep them covered anymore, it's hard to tell, but the tall ones are 3" tall! Yeah!

6 comments:

mom2jjk said...

So we planted our seeds but who knows if we will get anything. Some cups have more than one kind because of my helping hands and one pan was hit by a seasonal storm that caused major flooding. This storms name was Kara! I am PMS'ing today so I wasn't very patient so it was not the picture perfect moment I had in my head. It will be interesting to see what we end up with!

Windy said...

Maria, that is so cool! Carter once brought a plant home from preschool and he was so excited to watch it every day as it would grow. Hey your family pic at the top is very cute!

MMThueson said...

Hello there Maria! It's maria!:)It's still fun to say that how funny!It is so good to catch up with you (on your blog anyway)Your family looks so cute and happy! #three huh? Thats cool. Matt is slowly talking me into that adventure. He really wants a girl though even though I don't know what I'd do with one. I loved the big city (Portland) but I'm back in small town. Now I have my internet back so I'll be updating better.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What great success! I want to plant something...but I'd just have to leave it behind soon! So I'll just enjoy looking at yours after we move!

Miranda said...

They are looking so great! Mine look awesome still in their nice little seed packets. Can you find me more time? Hey thanks again for your help on my talk you rock! Also did you hear Melissa from the Bachelor is going to be on Dancing with the Stars? I might just have to check it out!

mom2jjk said...

We got one tiny cosmo today. Hopefully more tomorrow! Does your area do Farmer's Markets? A lot of times you can get plants cheaper.