Thursday, February 12, 2009

We are having more fun than you!

Thought I would post some pictures of what your kiddies have been up to. O.K. so alot of pictures , I know you guys are missing them.

I thought these pictures of Logan were adorable, he looks so much like you as a kid!
Peek-A-Boo
While you guys have been gone the kids have filled up about every notebook and coloring book you own. Common sight around here but the only thing missing is Isaac trying to pull Logan off the chair....he must have been sleeping.
We were able to go to the park one day and it was so fun. Do I have Logan's hat on backwards?
Is that a little elf or Rachel?
Who new the park would be handing out free snow cones, lucky us...

Snow White was put on time out and I thought he was adorable, a little princess puddle.
One evening Logan decided Livi was in his weight limit for WWF and we had the first Jenkins vs. Johnson wrestling match. I thought Logan won till Liv pulled out the "I am Chinese head manuever" and was crowned the champ. Logan was also penalized for his illegal throw down of Liv after the match which resulted in immediate disqualification.
I am not sure if Rachel was even aware of the wrestling match she was busy watching Desperate Housewives.Rachel decided to open a full service salon including her own personal makeover. You might be wondering if she is just going for the wet look, but that is actually hairspray, all the Hollywood chic's are doing it.Alivia, her first client was treated for affixiation immediately from all the hairspray so Rachel had to tend to her till she could stand up without fainting.We had been playing hidin 'n seek, I didn'teven know he was there especailly when he put his face down, Logan the great hider.
This is what saw when I said, "found you" what a cutie!
One might think those are two little girls, well boy are you wrong you are looking at two leapords sleeping on their rock. Can you tell which one is the Mom?
Let's just say Logan and Isaac aren't the best of friends, but one night in the tub they came to a compromise and actually had fun splashing and soaking me.
After tub time, I had to sneak in and capture a true rare moment of peace between these two. It lasted only a few minutes longer, maybe someday... sigh.
On the other hand Livi and Rachel have had a blast together it has been so fun to hear them play and giggle. Every day Liv says she isn't ready to go home yet.
I attempted to make cookies for some neighbors who have helped me out while I have been in this foreign city. Let's just say a real adventure with four kids, but we survived. You might want to empty your vacumn, its full of flour. Thanks Erin and JaNece for your help!

Even though your house has been bombed pretty much the whole time and your kids might look like orphans we are all having a great time!


One last and final thing here is a quote that sums up our time together,"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the post Mir! It must have taken forever to post that! Right now it is 2:30 in the morning for you and 10:30 for me. I have no idea how I will re-adjust to the time thing. Well we leave tomorrow but I'll see you in two days! (that is so weird)
Thanks for loving my kids! :)

mom2jjk said...

It is 2 am and I am enjoying a night of insomnia. Thanks for the giggles! That lady who is suing Myley Cyrus might come after you next for the wrestling moves. LOL Is Isaac as big as Logan? What fun memories for cousins. Makes me jealous that I don't know our cousins like that. Our kids don't know what they have!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How cute! What a great post to sum up your week! You hid the house wreckage well in your shots!

Lara Zierke said...

Yes, I did write that rant on V-Day. Thanks for compliments. :)

I had heard about a suicide up here last week, but I didn't know it was Bryan Godfrey. I do remember him. I just looked up his obituary. http://www.legacy.com/PostRegister/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=124035393

I didn't realize he had married Ginny Nielson. I wouldn't mind taking a look at Stephanie Davies blog if you wanted to give me the password in my email. That is really tragic.

Janae said...

Miranda is the best aunt ever!!!! You are so adorable with those kids! I am almost jealous I wasn't there to be babysat with them!