Friday, February 6, 2009

Here We Go!!!!!!!


It's finally here! Our flight leaves tonight at 5:00 pm and we will be in New Zealand 7:30 am Sunday Morning! (they are a day ahead of us) 15 1/2 hours of airtime, that's going to be the hard part but well worth the destination! I am hoping to get a chance to post every few days so my sister Miranda (who is an angel for taking my kids) can show Rachel and Logan mommy and daddy. Feel free to post happenings going on here Mir, you know my passwords! :) Wish us luck and we'll see you in 8 days!!!!

4 comments:

Windy said...

I hope you have fun you deserve a nice getaway!!

Ryan & Keri said...

Have a wonderful trip to New Zealand and your family will be in our prayers. Lots of love.

Mike and Timette said...

How fun!! We are hoping you have a wonderful vacation. --very well deserved.

Miranda said...

So it's weird I am sitting in your house on your computer posting a comment on your blog. The only diff is I can't handle the computer on the bedroom floor it hurts my back so I am sitting in your kitchen. All the kids are in bed YEAH! Hope you guys have a great trip and remember all is well here!