Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm going to attempt to play catch up, so bear with me for the next few weeks. For those of you who don't know yet, the real reason for being a blog slacker is I'd rather be in bed. I know, I know, that doesn't sound like Maria, the so called "energizer bunny." My dad once said, "Well, we finally know how to slow down the 'energizer bunny!' Just get her pregnant!" Yup, I'm pregnant! This is the announcement we sent to family the week before Thanksgiving (for all you out of staters, seeing as how all my neighbors can see the dead give away of my belly). I'm 13 weeks and sicker than a dog.


There’s a turkey

in our oven!!!

Due June 25th

Proud Parents: Max & Maria

Proud Siblings: Rachel & Logan

As usual mommy is pretty Sick, but thanks to

a Sweet daddy and Modern medicine,

Hopefully she will survive!

12 comments:

mom2jjk said...

Well it's about freakin time! J/K I guess a bun in the oven needs watch and care more than your blog. Hope you feel better soon!

Windy said...

Congrats Congrats. We are all so excited for you! Yes, put your feet up take a rest...that is what being pregnant is all about right? hehe, not that you get much rest taking care of two kids. Please let me know if you need help with anything, I am here to lend a hand

Liz Smith said...

congrats!

Miranda said...

Love your Christmas background! Nice to know you are surviving, are you sure you want us crashing your place right before Christmas?

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I'm glad you are finally feeling up to updating your blog! I hope you don't go early to make sure I am there when your new arrival gets here!

Melissa said...

Ross and Stacie (cousin Ross) have a blog and I don't think they will mind me giving you the address.
http://emmaandelena.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Here is a link to cousin Holly's blog!
http://www.stephenandholly.blogspot.com/

Ryan & Keri said...

Congratulations! So happy for you, and I hope you get feeling better soon. Morning sickness--blahhh!!!!!

Kirsten said...

Hey Maria! Congrats on another bundle of joy :) Your family is so cute!

Tracy Giles said...

Great News! Congrats! We hope you feel better soon!

Lara Zierke said...

Thank goodness for modern medicine! Congrats! I am happy for you. You already have a boy and a girl - what are you hoping for this time?

Nadine said...

hey...i took that picture of the plaque thing we made and still haven't e mailed it to you. soon though.