Logan's birthday was actually a week ago, but it has been a crazy week of travels and I am finally home and able to post this. Logan is such a fun addition to our family. When I was pregnant with him I was sure he was a boy and when he came out I couldn't imagine what it was going to be like taking care of a little man!!! It took some getting used to and I quickly learned the miracle of being able to love the second just as much as the first. It's amazing how a mom's heart doubles in size with each new baby. Logan quickly earned the name "Logy Bear" from Rachel which she pronounced, "Yony Bear" For those of you that know Logan, you know what a little charmer he is. He isn't very shy and is so, so, so loveable. He will hug and kiss complete strangers and many will agree when I say he gives the best hugs ever. Logan is also a thinker, he loves anything that is a challenge. When he was really young (6-8 months) he would play with a bottle and lid for hours taking it off and putting it on again. Logan also is a little dare devil. Since he learned to walk (at 10 months) he climbs on everything and has never been afraid of a slide, no matter how high it is. Our pediatrician told me that Logan is a very "unique little boy." He said that rarely does he meet a kid his age who is so smart, social, happy, healthy, and cute. I have to agree!!! We love you Logan and are so glad you're a part of our family!

Our First Picture as a Family of Four

Baby Logan and Me

Logan at 7 months...always so happy! :)

Logan a Crazy 1 year old on his first birthday morning!

Logan is One!!!

For his birthday we went to the zoo with some neighbors. Thanks for the killer balloon Molly!

We had cupcakes at the zoo and Logan got creative when trying to eat his.

Logan is obsessed with trains so of course he had to have a train cake, the "Logan Express"

Getting caught eating the wheels off the cake.

In St. George Grandma Jenkins threw Logan another party, it was a blast! Thanks Titine!

Max even got in on the "pin the candle on the cake"

One happy little two year old!

Anxiously waiting for the candles to be lit.

Finally enjoying a scrumptious bug cupcake!!!
Happy Birthday Logan!!! We Love you!!!!
14 comments:
Maria Maria, the women who was blessed with WAY TO MANY TALENTS! You did a great job at his cake. I still remember seeing Logan for first time, it was at the ward Halloween Party when he was dressed like a mummy. I remember just thinking how flippin handsome he was, and he is just getting more handsome every day.
Those baby picures of him are so cute. So many memories. I just love him.
He is so CUTE!!! I love that little guy!!! I prob drive him crazy with all my hugs but I love LOGY BEAR!!! and how cute is that train you are so talented you make me sick!!!!
such beautiful kids!! how fun!
and i did take a look at your sis' photography blog....amazing!!! and she just started in june?! i think it may take a LOT longer for me to develop any talent i may have...her work is awesome! :)
Cute pics, your train cake is adorable!
Oh, I remember those hospital shots! I can't believe he is two! He is such a cute little guy, and I really hope that we get to be there for his next birthday! We miss being close to you guys, and I don't think that we took advantage of it enough!
your train cake was awesome!! You are so creative!! I need your tips...smile. What a fun birthday for him!!
You make such CUTE cakes/cupcakes, Maria! And what a beautiful little man. Happy birthday, Logan!!!
My favorite picture is the one of him sticking out his tongue trying to eat that chocolate cupcake. So cute!!!
WHO LOOKS that good after having a baby?? Do you ever just wear your hair in a pony tail? HAHA! I love Logan happy birthday late buddy~!And yes Maria I admire you and your talents...I want to be your intern! haha!
Cute boy! Looking at Logan's birth pictures, I have to wonder--do you go anywhere w/o eyeliner?:) I remember when you used to put makeup on at school and wash it off at my house before you went home!
Also, the bank thing is scary, but ok. Another bank bought it out and it has been a smooth transition so far without any interruption in service. I guess hangups can happen if no other banks buy out one that collapses. Then none of your checks or anything are good and you just have to wait for them to mail you a check for all your accounts. So even though we are "ok" with what happened, I'm still really nervous for the economy in general.
Happy Birthday Logan!!!!
I can't believe that Logan is 2! It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Seeing pictures of you in the hospital with him, makes me sad. Tagg is growing up tooo fast, and I want those days back!
You are a great mom with beautiful kids! We hope to see you again soon.
Happy late birthday Mr Logan! Were you able to check out that website for train stuff?
Post a Comment