1. I am a dreamer. I dream anywhere from 6-10 dreams a night. I actually remember them too. I can also think to myself while dreaming (wait, isn't that what dreaming is?) and I can control my dreams. I love dreaming, I always look forward to what sleep will bring me!
2. I LOVE power tools! They are my favorite Christmas present. I use the ones in our garage more than Max ever has and probably more than any guy in our neighborhood (except Jeremy). Poor Max, he loves to use them too, I just don't give him the chance.
3. I eat like a man. I think I have that disease where you never feel full, really, I have a serious issue with portion control. And that is why I make myself work out almost every morning, to make up for my lack of self control!
4. I am very conscious at all times what direction I am facing, and if I can't figure it out I start to twitch (not literally) Right now I am facing South, if I was to walk out of my room I'd be going East. When I go to Smiths I go West then South then East, and so on. When we are camping one of the first things I do is check the position of the sun so I can orient myself. Crazy, I know. (the sad part is I have a lot of these quirks, too many for six little spaces)
5. I believe I have a photographic memory. My family will beg to differ (I just say it's selective)
I just wish it worked with names, I can't remember names for the life of me, but tell me your phone number and I won't forget it. Go figure.
6. Before I die I want to sneeze and pee. I love sneezing and nothing beats the relief when you've really gotta go!!! :) Runners up are take-off, landing, and turbulance on a plane, and happy (laughing) gas.
There you go, I am officially crazy. Now I want to know 6 random things about Sadie, Nadine, Jessica Hammond, Lara, Molly, and Mikan (you can put it on the family blog)
The Rules:
4. I am very conscious at all times what direction I am facing, and if I can't figure it out I start to twitch (not literally) Right now I am facing South, if I was to walk out of my room I'd be going East. When I go to Smiths I go West then South then East, and so on. When we are camping one of the first things I do is check the position of the sun so I can orient myself. Crazy, I know. (the sad part is I have a lot of these quirks, too many for six little spaces)
5. I believe I have a photographic memory. My family will beg to differ (I just say it's selective)
I just wish it worked with names, I can't remember names for the life of me, but tell me your phone number and I won't forget it. Go figure.
6. Before I die I want to sneeze and pee. I love sneezing and nothing beats the relief when you've really gotta go!!! :) Runners up are take-off, landing, and turbulance on a plane, and happy (laughing) gas.
There you go, I am officially crazy. Now I want to know 6 random things about Sadie, Nadine, Jessica Hammond, Lara, Molly, and Mikan (you can put it on the family blog)
The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.



11 comments:
I would say you are pretty good with those power tools to!!! cute post!!
Jeremy and I got a good laugh wih this. I will for sure do it
Your a weird little girl!
:) Just Kidding! P.S. You stole the layout I was going to put on my blog, oh well, I'll just stay boring!
Sooo! Funny, I almost peed my pants and sneezed at the same time...would you have been jealous? You sound pretty much OCD does it run in the family? The one thing I learned was the whole directional thing, when I come on Thursday (by the way) I am going to spin you around and watch you go crazy....
I had no idea about the direction obsession...now I know I have my own personal littel compass! I did however know about the eating like a man and power tools :)...you are one amazing woman behind a saw!
You are too funny I love it. I love your talent with the power tools too. I must say you impress me with your talent!
Directionally, I could not be more opposite! To me whatever is in front of me is North. It drives Justin CRAZY because he is more like you and can't understand my lack of an internal compass.
K - I responded to the tag. Check out my crazy quirks, though you probably know them all.
i agree with your sisters...you are a wierdo. hahaha. that's crazy you always know what direction you're heading. i can never even remember where the sun rises or sets. i posted my tag.
btw...miranda and annie, i don't know if you remember me, but i hope you don't mind that i keep tabs on you blogs. so cute. cute little kiddos and some pretty hilarious posts. anyways, if you want to check out my blog e mail me at nadinejenkinsathotmaildotcom and i'll send you an invite.
Hey Maria! I just wanted to let you know that I have posted my tag on the blog! Check it out!!!
Post a Comment