
(the frame looks really cute painted black also)
Supplies:
1/4" plywood (to make "PUMPKINS")
bead board
2"x1"x8' wood (the frame)
Paint
Tools:
Table Saw (to cut bead board)
Miter Saw (to cut frame)
Scroll Saw (to cut out letters)
Router (to edge frame)
Dremel (to edge frame)
If anyone wants to make one I can let you know the font we used and the paint colors.
Also I was taking down all my 4th of July stuff and decided to post the ones we made this year.





Happy Crafting Everyone!



11 comments:
Those are so cute!! I would love to do some of that fun stuff. I wish I had the tools to make it all. I'll have to pick your brain the next time I see you.
Can't I just hire you to make me all that? :) And by the way, who said power tools were just for boys? Looks like you know your way around the tool shed!
You are so talented! All that looks like it belongs in a boutique. Hmm! Maria's Krafting Korner...Very cute, why can't you and your motivation live closer?
You are so creative, one of these days I hope to be like you :)
i agree with comment #2, you can make them and then sell them to people like me that are craft-ily challenged. seriously, those are cool!
and yeah, you were right, sandwich is totally by the sonnenberg's lake house. jared talked about that place the ENTIRE time we were there! :)
ok mike i mean maria holmes - take it easy on the equipment list. sure, i'll go whip out my TABLE SAW and DREMEL and make a sign!! just do us all a favor - make a bunch and sell them to us. We love them but no, we dont have the "right stuff baby" to do it. hehehe. love you guys
heath
You are talented and beautiful. What cute ideas. You have a gift that is for sure!!
You make it seem so easy-example-Miranda's and my USA letters! Tee Hee!! Plus as if I just have those tools laying around! But hey I'll tell you what, I wouldn't turn it down, if you sent one of those out here with Miranda!! Hint Hint! Just another reason I am really hoping we get a Utah rotation spot...Miss you and your crafts!
Those are so cute Maria! You really are talented when it comes to crafting!
Your so funny. I really do love them, I just like harassing you! I cant come for conference, I am doing a Ladies Night promo up here with the book store - they are our deseret book. So its big. But Layne and I have business in SLC and will probly come down this fall sometime. If we do, we are going to PARTY!!! love ya.
Wow! Crafty as ever, and I agree, you do make it sound and look so simple. What about us UNCRAFTY, dejected-homemaking skills people? This is particularly why I like living in Logan. Sugar and Spice was just down the road!
Post a Comment