Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Photography Session


If any of you would like my sister to do a photo shoot for you, she is coming the 17th of Sept and will be here for a few days. She said she probably only has time for a few, so if you are interested, check out her pricing on her website (the link is Sweet Pea Photography above my playlist). I know one neighbor has already reserved a spot, so leave me a comment and I'll get back to you. (She will go to different locations, we're going up the canyon for some fall shots)

5 comments:

Nadine said...

when will she be coming to st george? :) i keep thinking i need to get fam pictures again. one that includes dexton.

Lara Zierke said...

Where does Miranda normally live? I love her pics and wonder if she's anywhere I frequently visit?

Lara Zierke said...

Awesome. I think she's really talented and when I get a baby, I'll be giving her a call!

Miranda said...

So I know I never followed through on you tag, but be the bigger person, cause I tagged you. Lara left a comment and I tried commenting back, but her blog wouldn't let me. Glad you answered her question, I hope she gets a baby, how hard for them!

Miranda said...

testing