Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm back, kinda...

There's one problem I've found with blogging, in the beginning there is so much you want to add, and you kill yourself staying up late creating things that shouldn't take as long as they do, your kids look like orphans until it's done, and everything in your life becomes a "blog moment!" "Oh! We need a picture! I need this on my blog!" Then after a few months of blogging, you (or at least I) realize that I have pretty much captured my entire life and nothing in my mundane, same as usual, everyday life has changed. So then, here's the problem....what do I post now? And since I haven't cut my hair yet, I really don't know what to do except stare at that awful picture of Annie's torpedo boobs every time I open my blog. Then, whenever I read other people's blogs, I realize how funny the rest of the world is and how unfunny I am. It's amazing how you people can turn the most mundane things into split-your-gut-from-laughing stories! I don't get how you do it! So, I guess my question to everyone who is bored enough to read my blog, what should I post? How about Rachel's birthing video? Just kidding, I don't have one and never will.
And here's the real issue, my camera stopped working! That's what I get for auditioning for deal or no deal, a broken camera. Hey Annie, you know my password, why don't you post some pictures for me? No I'm afraid of the payback, although I'll be the first to admit I deserve it this time! So until my camera gets fixed or something unusual happens, be patient with me! ;)
P.S. For all you fellow
Bachelorette watchers...Yeah!!!! Jason is still going strong! Thanks for the good times Erin ( oh...and J). :)

13 comments:

E Winzeler said...

I can name a number of events you could post about...game nights with your awesome neighbors :), firepits and roasting licorice and starbursts, teaching a numb nut neighbor how to cook, why not to google DICKS...I could go on and on...the darling crafts you are constantly coming up with and making...please, your life is way more productive than you give yourself credit for. And if it weren't for us, you wouldn't have all those incredible experiences to blog about :)! However, I do want to hear about what you learned from the Bachelorette this evening :)

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

HAHA How about snuggling up to your neighbor and holding hands!!! YEAH for Jason!!!

mom2jjk said...

Post some of your crafts! A friend of mine posted some paintings she recently completed.

About coming home, If we can't make it work to meet up with Art then we would come the 16th or 17th. Sooner if he is willing to put the Idaho part of his trip at the end. Clear as mud? LOL

Windy said...

yeah... what Erin and everyone else said!!

Lara Zierke said...

So you're a Bachelorette watcher too. I really like Jason as well. I got my hubby hooked. Yay for addicting reality television!

Christiansen's said...

What are you talking about... your blogs always make me laugh. I wish I was better at making things funny, but I struggle in that area big time. I agree with Erin, you have so so so many things to blog about SO GET TO WORK! ;)

Mike and Timette said...

You write way better then I do, and you have alot of people reading your blog. We all love you Maria!!

Miranda said...

So did you become even funnier in the last few weeks! That posting was hilarious! You need to get my old camera from Brandon he is living with you ya know! (for those that don't know he is our brother and yes Maria is being faithful to Max!)Thanks for the recognition on my photo blog! Your the best! Yeah for Jason I like him too! It's nice to be back at the computer and not feeling obligated to entertain Annie every minute! J/K Annie I miss you already and it's only been 6 hrs and 21 min since you left....

Jen said...

What are you talking about...You have one of the funniest blogs. I love to read it. You have a way with words. I still think you should sign up for the show Survivor. Do they still do that show? You make a mean fire, girl. Also, woman, cut that hair! You have beautiful hair now, but I am telling you, a shorter cut would frame that beaufiful face. You would be one sassy mama. I should reverse psychologize you... Don't cut your hair. I think you would hate it and regret it!!! No way. Do it!!! Someone else in this neighborhood needs short hair like me.

Melissa said...

Isn't the Bring on the Rain such a tear jerker?! But what an amazing family.

Miranda said...

Love your new template so you!

Clyde Family said...

Long time no see. YOu have some cute kids. WIth the blogs you can find anyone. Good to see you. My blog is www.boydandnicoleclyde.blogspot.com
Nicole Clyde(wallevand)

Clyde Family said...

That is funny you remember that. the things that you remember. yea i found you threw jodi. I have found alot of people from her. WE live in Washington. my husbands family own a dairy farm that he works on. it is kind of crazy and not my kind of life style, well wasn't but it has been for the last 3 1/2yrs. I never thought i would like it but i am starting to love it. well do you keep in touch with lindsey or janae?