Wow! The baby of the family is 25!!! Just wanted to let you know that I love you and love all the fun times we had growing up, wait, I'm not sure we have grown up yet.
Man, why is it I am always in some small town by myself when my wife looks like this?! Don't let the eyes fool you, she plays hard to get. Love you Annie. Nathan
So I was sitting here thinking it is June 6th and how's the hair? Are you still cutting it or have you chickened out or are you trying to decide what outfit to wear while you get it cut? We know how you have a hard time with decisions!
We don't know for sure when we will be there.I am waiting to hear back from Art because I really want to be there when he is. I would say the latest we will arrive is July 17 or 18th.
p.s. I love Annie to death but I am dying to see something other than her swollen body when I open your blog! LOL
Maria Myth: n. (I think-I didn't pay attention in grammar) a. a name given to pretty much anything that comes out of maria's mouth. Not that it is untrue, just that certain family members are just jealous of her photographic memory and refuse to believe. b. what Max calls anything repeated that was read out of a magazine, also known as a "Pat Fact".
A few of my favorite things
Country Music and big trucks
80's music
Wham "Wake me up before you go go" - thanks Mel
Arties guitars
Memories of Sean playing ball
Michelle's mischevious side
Brandons laugh
Punky's bed time stories - ahh...the memories
Memories of Mir sneaking out and leaving the door open
Memories of Annie in her head gear
My Family - cheesy but true
Crafting - or according to Max "crapping"
New Crayons - I always have to put them in rainbow order
Tai Pan - need I say more?
New socks- nothing better
Vampires - wait I like Jacob!
Bloggs - who knew!
Aqua di Gio - heaven!
Peanut Butter M & M's (even better if hot)
JIFF peanut butter - again- thanks mom
Charmin toilet paper - thanks mom for loving us so much
8 comments:
okay I hope those are fake because man you got the shaft Maria!
Wasn't Aida 2 at that time? I guess you never told me you nursed her that long! You really are so beautiful when your pregnant!
Man, why is it I am always in some small town by myself when my wife looks like this?! Don't let the eyes fool you, she plays hard to get. Love you Annie. Nathan
I tell you Maria your fam is a crack up!!! I am coming to your next fam party!!!
Poosie Doo- Thanks for reminding me of my fat days! I am going to go cry myself to sleep now...with Miranda!
Are you for real? I need those!!! How happy would my man be :)! Annie is a doll! Happy Birthday Annie!
So I was sitting here thinking it is June 6th and how's the hair? Are you still cutting it or have you chickened out or are you trying to decide what outfit to wear while you get it cut? We know how you have a hard time with decisions!
We don't know for sure when we will be there.I am waiting to hear back from Art because I really want to be there when he is. I would say the latest we will arrive is July 17 or 18th.
p.s. I love Annie to death but I am dying to see something other than her swollen body when I open your blog! LOL
Post a Comment