I'd like to thank my sisters who know my password and love to post things under my name. (i.e. the Halle Berry mullet) Hey, at least you guys are great for a good laugh! Moral of the story- DON'T GIVE YOUR SISTERS YOUR PASSWORD!
I don't know where else to put this comment, but you have the link to my website wrong. It is www.thezierkes.blogspot.com. You have the "r" in the wrong place. Silly German names! :)
Maria Myth: n. (I think-I didn't pay attention in grammar) a. a name given to pretty much anything that comes out of maria's mouth. Not that it is untrue, just that certain family members are just jealous of her photographic memory and refuse to believe. b. what Max calls anything repeated that was read out of a magazine, also known as a "Pat Fact".
A few of my favorite things
Country Music and big trucks
80's music
Wham "Wake me up before you go go" - thanks Mel
Arties guitars
Memories of Sean playing ball
Michelle's mischevious side
Brandons laugh
Punky's bed time stories - ahh...the memories
Memories of Mir sneaking out and leaving the door open
Memories of Annie in her head gear
My Family - cheesy but true
Crafting - or according to Max "crapping"
New Crayons - I always have to put them in rainbow order
Tai Pan - need I say more?
New socks- nothing better
Vampires - wait I like Jacob!
Bloggs - who knew!
Aqua di Gio - heaven!
Peanut Butter M & M's (even better if hot)
JIFF peanut butter - again- thanks mom
Charmin toilet paper - thanks mom for loving us so much
7 comments:
Tee Hee Hee!
HA,HA!
I have no idea what you are talking about!
Aren't you so excited to see this wonderful sister in just four days?!!
I am starting to get scared for you are you really going to cut what the vote determines?
I don't know where else to put this comment, but you have the link to my website wrong. It is www.thezierkes.blogspot.com. You have the "r" in the wrong place. Silly German names! :)
- Lara
I wish I had sisters to play tricks on! I can't wait to see what you do with your hair!
Post a Comment