So you didn't tell me on top of everything you do you run a daycare to? WOW! J/K That looks so fun! Why didn't you build me a fort while I was there so I could hide from Isaac?
Yahoo for blogs! I am so glad that you did one, I love reading peoples blogs. YOurs is super cute, I love your disney pictures, you can tell Rachel is in heaven
Maria Myth: n. (I think-I didn't pay attention in grammar) a. a name given to pretty much anything that comes out of maria's mouth. Not that it is untrue, just that certain family members are just jealous of her photographic memory and refuse to believe. b. what Max calls anything repeated that was read out of a magazine, also known as a "Pat Fact".
A few of my favorite things
Country Music and big trucks
80's music
Wham "Wake me up before you go go" - thanks Mel
Arties guitars
Memories of Sean playing ball
Michelle's mischevious side
Brandons laugh
Punky's bed time stories - ahh...the memories
Memories of Mir sneaking out and leaving the door open
Memories of Annie in her head gear
My Family - cheesy but true
Crafting - or according to Max "crapping"
New Crayons - I always have to put them in rainbow order
Tai Pan - need I say more?
New socks- nothing better
Vampires - wait I like Jacob!
Bloggs - who knew!
Aqua di Gio - heaven!
Peanut Butter M & M's (even better if hot)
JIFF peanut butter - again- thanks mom
Charmin toilet paper - thanks mom for loving us so much
6 comments:
So you didn't tell me on top of everything you do you run a daycare to? WOW! J/K That looks so fun! Why didn't you build me a fort while I was there so I could hide from Isaac?
Yahoo for blogs! I am so glad that you did one, I love reading peoples blogs. YOurs is super cute, I love your disney pictures, you can tell Rachel is in heaven
K I still want to come and play!!!
Wow - cool Fort, Griff would be so sad that he missed that. You need to post some recent pics of Rachel, she looks so big in that picture!
You are the best daycare teacher in the world JK. Madisyn loves playing with you guys.
that is something smart to do I will have to0 do that soon
Post a Comment