Duck tape will remove warts. It's true! I read it in my parenting magazine. All you do is take a small piece of duck tape and adhere to wart. Only change when it gets soiled. After a few weeks the wart will fall off. The fibers of the tape pretty much annoy the heck out of the wart and it leaves! If you don't believe it try it!
4 comments:
I need to rack my brain and remember all the thousands of myths that have fallen from your lips! How about diapers as flotation devices! (Grandpa Ross funeral trip)tee!hee~!
I deleted my first comment because I made some really stupid spelling errors and didn't even check them before I posted. Anyway, just heard that at book club the other night. I get warts when I am pregnant on my face. They are very hard to see, but I know they are there. A friend told me to try duct tape. I am going to do it tomorrow. Do you know how long you have to leave the duct tape on ? By the way I love your blog. I am so glad that you decided to make on.
Welcome to blogland! Not following peer pressure huh? Admit it, you just want to be cool like the rest of us. Cute blog!
Post a Comment