Thursday, May 8, 2008

Old Friends


The other day I got a call from an old friend. When we were in Logan Natalie and I were unseperable! Natalie and Chip have a daughter Maddy who is about Rachel's age and they played all the time. When Max would travel Natalie and I would pull all-night craft sessions, have sleepovers, we were constantly at the DI, and going to Sams together. I miss her a ton. She's one of the things I miss most about Logan. It was so good to hear from you again, I love ya Nat!



These pictures are from a halloween party that we had 2 months before we moved here. It is still the best party we've ever done. Thanks to Talene and Natalie.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

How is Nat? Does she have anymore kids, I remember I got to know her when I came to Logan, we watched Phantom and did our toenails! Speaking of that trip do you still have an orange line? I still have my necklace and I wear it all the time... (When I'm at girls camp)

Aunt Mel said...

Poosiedoo-
Here I am making it look like you have a lot of friends instead of just the common knowledge that you have a lot of sisters! -Mel

Mike and Timette said...

Great Costumes!!

E Winzeler said...

Your Halloween costumes rock! You are so talented Maria!

Ryan & Keri said...

Maria, it's Keri. I found you via Tracey's blog! How are you?? How are your kids? And Max? We are in CO / TX right now, but officially moving to TX in a month. Anyway, it's ironic that I found you on the day you posted about the Halloween party. Hands down, the best Halloween party we have ever attended--so fun!! Anyway, our blog is http://ryanandkeriallred.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.