Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Little Miss Rachel

Everyone keeps mentioning that I need more pictures of Rachel on here. I know there's a lot of Logan, but he's at that funny age where everyday he does something crazy. Rachel is getting to mature for that! =)

Here she is going to a princess party as Aurora


She's finally learning to smile with her teeth. Finally!












On Saturday she was running around the yard in her swim suit, sunday shoes, and for some reason a fly swatter.

Here's our T-Ball champ! Isn't she getting big!?!?
































One night after bath, she decided to do her own hair. I thought it was actually really cute!

5 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She's following in her Aunt Annie's footsteps! Way to go Rachel! She looks like a natural at the softball thing!

Miranda said...

So I didn't know Annie likes to run around the yard in her swimsuit Sunday shoes and fly swatter, is that what she meant? Rachel is such a doll. Seeing those sweet pictures makes me miss her! So your camera survived the Diaper Bag mishap?

Melissa said...

What a cute little lady! I honestly love being my own family and not living at home most of the time but I wish all the cousins could be closer. Jannessa and Kara would love to play dress-up and do hair with all their girl cousins and maybe some boys too like Ty and Logan. ;)
p.s. Blogger tip, when you add pictures, before you post, delete all the dead space at the bottom of the post. It took me several dead space posts before I figured it out but I know I never had THAT much dead space! LOL

Ryan & Keri said...

She is so beautiful, Maria. You have a future stylist / designer.

Anonymous said...

Rachel has the cutest smile i love what she did to her hair that is so cute i'm glad she is having fun up there she wants to be a stylist when she grows up
:)