Saturday, May 3, 2008

Max and Logan

One of Max's favorite things is eating chips and salsa. The kids love to be a part of it! This is Logan with daddy (and that is not mild salsa-it's medium with hot sauce added to it) Logan doesn't seem to mind though.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

hip hip hooray maria is blogging today! (sing to Superwhy tune) It is looking good, I don't have time to read all your posts, but I will look later.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Yeah! It's looking so cute! Glad we finally figured out what was going on! I love all of your Costa Rica photos, makes me very jealous!

Nadine said...

maria...i had no idea you had a fam blog! it's very cute. i'm glad i found it. i'll e mail you an invite to ours.

Mike and Timette said...

Your Blog is SOOOO.... CUTE! you have spent way too much time. And I love your slide shows, what a great idea!! I can't wait to see more.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

ok little Martha!!! You are so crafty talented!!! So cute!!