Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's hair cut time!!!!

I know that many of you will be shocked by this news, but yes it's true, at least until I chicken out. I'm posting this because you might not notice the poll on the right hand side of my blog. Sorry it's so large, it's just the only way I could figure it out. I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but again I learned everything I know about blogging from Annie and Mir, so blame them for my ignorance. Just in case you don't notice, there are a ton of pictures to choose from, so if you want to see my hair change then you'd better vote! Since I'm the QUEEN of INDECISION, I need all of you to make up my mind for me. You have till June 1st. Thanks for your help!
P.S. You can vote for more than one if you can't decide...wait, I'm the one who can't decide.

11 comments:

Max said...

Okay, which of my sisters are up this late and voting? I kept thinking, I didn't vote for that! Why does it keep showing a vote for that? It must be Mir, Annie, or Punky. I about called to find out but then saw that it is 11:30 for Mir and me, and 12:30 for Annie, and only 10:30 for Punky, and I thought, "their husbands will kill me if I call," so who are you late night blogger?

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Maria,

I had no idea you had a blog.. but I'm glad I found it! I didn't know you were considering cutting your hair. I'm all about change because I've never found something I am really happy with hair wise, but... and this is a big but... you have great great hair; I'd kind of hate to see you cut it. I've had the conversation with many people about how you are the most naturally beautiful woman in the neighborhood. I so envy that you can wake up and look just perfect and I so envy the fact that you don't have to dye your hair or really do anything with it. Now I'm sure you will look equally as gorgeous (Or gasp! even better) if you do decide to cut your hair, but I just have to say that I love the fact that you are a signature person... same hair, same perfume etc. and I vote that you shouldn't change a thing. ( I know it's really easy to get ants though and want change because that's how I am.) Ok.. I'm done, thanks so so so much for helping me out with Boston and I must say Logan makes a DANG cute girl.. he really does!!

Lara Zierke said...

Wow, Maria with new hair. Definitely a day to take note of! :) I liked the Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria styles for you. Also, on option D with Jessica Alba and Eva, I think their hair is way too different. You already have Jessica Alba's. Go for long bangs! I'm excited to see.

Nadine said...

will you really be doing what the poll decides? that's pretty gutsy. you could pull them all off. just make sure that when you're looking at pictures of other people's hair you look for the ones with similar hair texture and thickness. other wise the cut will look totally different on you.

Max said...

Can't I vote for option J, I'm not sure why it isn't on the poll. But I definitely agree with you about option J!

Anonymous said...

I think E would look really cute on you Maria. I say go for it. The great thing about hair it will always grow back.

Christiansen's said...

So many fun choices. I think you could pull of almost anything. I think though with your pretty sleek hair it would look hot with a stacked a-line. I have always had long hair and just finally decided to cut it and I am kind of liking the change.

Miranda said...

I posted a comment yesterday but apparently it didn't work , so I will try again! I voted for F cause if you are like me it you will want to take things slow and then if you like it move to E. It will be a huge change, but you will look so cute! Your hair is thin like mine, so get a cut that makes it look thicker like the one the last comment mentioned! Good Luck, I am coming in a week yeah!

Jen said...

You would look beautiful bald. My favorite is definitely the chin length on Jessica Alba. You have such a feminine, petite face that would be perfect for that style. It would look so striking just below your chin. It would be so sharp and sexy! Your mom is right; it is hair and it will grow back. Take the plunge and do it. I know I have short hair, but if I could choose any style for me, that would be it. I'm just not patient enough to grow mine out. Do it. You will love, and if you don't, you can yell at me. Really, my opinion is better than anyone elses :)

Groff Family said...

E!!!!!!!! I just chopped mine like Posh Spice, and I have had long hair forever, like you. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think that E would look really cute on you Maria!!!