Monday, May 19, 2008

Girls Night Out!

On Friday six of us from my neighborhood went up to Park City for a vacation. We shopped, shopped, and shopped some more, ate, talked, and hot tubbed the night away. It was a late night and we all felt it the next day, but it was a blast. We missed all of you who couldn't make it!

Whitney, Me, & Erin...about to pig out

Windy, Mandi, and Audry

6 comments:

E Winzeler said...

What a fun night!!! Many fun memories...we probably shouldn't share with many! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I love getting together with the girls...yummy food, spending our men's hard earned money and hot tubbing like we're 18 again! However, you're missing one picture :)!?!?

Miranda said...

One question for ya, are those AZ pants you are wearing? You know, no matter how hard you try you can't ever replace your sisters! J/K That looks like fun! Did you spend your Park City money already?

Jen said...

Great blog. Good job. I wish I could have been there that night. You guys always make me laugh!!! Your kids are darling. That bow on Logan really doesn't look that bad. It brings out the color in his eyes!

Nadine said...

i am so jealous right now...i could really use a girls night right about now. looks like fun.

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun getaway!! I'm so jealous!

Windy said...

eew who is that goofy girl on the bottom left hand picture? Hehe
That was such a fun night, we need to do it again sometime!!