Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just another dress-up

Rachel decided to dress Logan...again...and then she dressed herself in a shirt, and another shirt as her skirt. She then did both her and Logan's hair. One of the pictures is blurry but is just too cute not to add.

6 comments:

Nadine said...

look how much fun they have together. they are so cute. hopefully we can see you guys soon.

E Winzeler said...

So cute! Logan looks darling:)! I love your little munchkins, nothing beats Rachels sweet little voice! I'm so glad we're close neighbors and friends!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Poosie-your kids are getting so grown up, especially Rachel! I can't wait to see them in person again!

Miranda said...

To cute! Logan looks so much like you that he actually pulls the look off nicely!

Ryan & Keri said...

Okay, I definitely need a girl. The funny thing is that Logan actually makes a beautiful girl. You guys make cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel and Logan are the cutest kids i'm so glad that they are getting along togther
=)