I don't know if any of you have gone to the link Sweet Pea Photography on my blog, if you haven't, here is a sample of my sister Miranda's work. She is so talented! She just decided to start up her own business in June. I thought she was talented then, but man, she just gets better and better! When we went up to IF at the first of August, she took these pictures for me. We thought Logan would be the best to work with since he tends to be a little charmer, but he didn't want anything to do with it, Rachel on the other hand loved it! You should see the rest of her work, the link is in the top right corner of my blog (right above my playlist) Enjoy. Thanks Mir!
cutest little twinkles!! She did do a great job! And you and Max look like you had so much fun! That is great! What great memories together...love you guys
I still can't get over how adorable your kids are in these. Glad you like them! Can't wait to see you guys. I need to coordinate with Michelle also and decide when we should come.
First: Thanks for your comment. :) Second: I cannot believe how much your kids look like you--except different coloring. Who woulda ever thought you'd have blonde kids? Three: Jared found me, I didn't find him. It's cool though. Four: Check out Ashlee Pimentel Hall http://hallfamily-bnb.blogspot.com/. Five: Thanks for the gravy tips. Six: I saw Jessica Gisin Norviel at the fair today. She's expecting a baby in October. It think it's a boy.
oh my goodness, hi! Ive heard lots about you and ive seen lots of prom photos. :) good times. i will for sure tell jared hi. gotta love blogs and finding random people. do you still come to chicago often? your kids are beautiful! :)-Liz
Your kids are so cute, Maria! My favorite is the one of Rachel laying on the grass in B&W, and then the one of them holding hands, barefoot. SO CUTE!!!
Maria Myth: n. (I think-I didn't pay attention in grammar) a. a name given to pretty much anything that comes out of maria's mouth. Not that it is untrue, just that certain family members are just jealous of her photographic memory and refuse to believe. b. what Max calls anything repeated that was read out of a magazine, also known as a "Pat Fact".
A few of my favorite things
Country Music and big trucks
80's music
Wham "Wake me up before you go go" - thanks Mel
Arties guitars
Memories of Sean playing ball
Michelle's mischevious side
Brandons laugh
Punky's bed time stories - ahh...the memories
Memories of Mir sneaking out and leaving the door open
Memories of Annie in her head gear
My Family - cheesy but true
Crafting - or according to Max "crapping"
New Crayons - I always have to put them in rainbow order
Tai Pan - need I say more?
New socks- nothing better
Vampires - wait I like Jacob!
Bloggs - who knew!
Aqua di Gio - heaven!
Peanut Butter M & M's (even better if hot)
JIFF peanut butter - again- thanks mom
Charmin toilet paper - thanks mom for loving us so much
11 comments:
rachel is so beautiful. and i just wanna squeeze logan. very cute pics. way to go miranda.
cutest little twinkles!! She did do a great job! And you and Max look like you had so much fun! That is great! What great memories together...love you guys
Those are the cutest pictures of Rachel and Logan she did a great job!!!
I still can't get over how adorable your kids are in these. Glad you like them! Can't wait to see you guys. I need to coordinate with Michelle also and decide when we should come.
I love them! Miranda is so great at what she does! Good luck with the family shot later this month!
So sweet. Beautiful kids, and you are right. Your sister is talented. I love the picture of Logan with the pouty face! So cute.
First: Thanks for your comment. :)
Second: I cannot believe how much your kids look like you--except different coloring. Who woulda ever thought you'd have blonde kids? Three: Jared found me, I didn't find him. It's cool though. Four: Check out Ashlee Pimentel Hall http://hallfamily-bnb.blogspot.com/. Five: Thanks for the gravy tips.
Six: I saw Jessica Gisin Norviel at the fair today. She's expecting a baby in October. It think it's a boy.
oh my goodness, hi! Ive heard lots about you and ive seen lots of prom photos. :) good times. i will for sure tell jared hi. gotta love blogs and finding random people. do you still come to chicago often? your kids are beautiful! :)-Liz
Those are adorable, Rachel's hair looks so long! She is a little doll!
I love the pictures, your sister did a great job. Your kids are so cute!!!!!
Your kids are so cute, Maria! My favorite is the one of Rachel laying on the grass in B&W, and then the one of them holding hands, barefoot. SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment