Tag You're It! Annie, Lara, and Brinn
ABC TagA - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Max, my whole fam damily, all of Wildcat Ct and all of you who wish you lived on Wildcat :) My old IF buddies, Logan buddies, and of course Chief.
C - Cake or Pie: Frosting...I meant cake (did I mention I like frosting?)
D - Day of Choice: Friday, it's the anticipation for the weekend I love and we all know that sometimes the anticipation is better than the real thing!
E - Essential Item: Eyeliner and Mascara (I bet you didn't guess that!) oh and I can't forget my chicken cutlets :) (for those of you that know)
F - Favorite Color(s): Yellow, Green, and Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, it's the idea of eating worms and it being okay that I love!
H - Hometown: Idaho Falls
I - Indulgence(s): Food, bubble baths, food, a good book, and food
J - January or July:- July all the way! Nothing like a good tan, fresh cut grass, campfires, and popsicles!
K - Kids: 2 (Does Max or Chief count?)
L - Life is incomplete without: Chicken Cutlets
M - Marriage Date: August 18, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 6 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Both! How am I supposed to choose between those?
P- Phobias or Fears: NEEDLES and SPIDERS
Q - Quote: Only Boring Women Have Immaculate Homes (no offense Erin) :)
R- Ring size: 7 (for all you who don't know yours, 95% of the time it's the same as your shoe size - just another dumb fact that I happen to know)
S - Season: Fall (I love the vibrant colors, the smell, and of course Halloween!)
T- Tag 3 Friends: Annie, Lara, and Brinn
U - Unknown fact about me: I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.
V - Very favorite stores: Tai Pan, Rod Works, and JCPenny
W - Worst Habit: I talk way too much
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, there's nothing more amazing than seeing a little person inside you!
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Food in general...PB M&M's, hot dogs (on a campfire), meatloaf and sour cream potatoes, and rhubarb pie.
Z- Zodiac: Picies, I have no idea what it means let alone how to spell it!



10 comments:
Worst habit?!?! Are you kidding...you don't talk too much, you are so much fun! (Don't let Max get to you :))I'm surprised he hasn't grounded you from me...hehe! Meatloaf...that would qualify for fear factor hun...I agree with the hot dogs though. And just for the record only BORING WOMEN COOK!
I love that quote and I'm going to post it on my blog right now!!! It makes me feel so much better about myself. It was fun to read your ABC Tag.
How the heck to you tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue! I have heard of funky stuff, but wow, woman. I am impressed. Max and Chief definitely count as kids. All husbands and pets do!
You are a nut! Oh how I miss you! I have decided blogging is a great way to stay in touch, but it also makes me want to see everybody! Next time when Max is out of town and I have a sleep over will you show me your trick with the cherry stem! Ewww! That sounded way grosser than I intended! TaTa for now!
Hey! IT's your cousin Erin. I just stumbled across your blog from the Sadie's. Where are you guys living now? It seems like ages ago we were all in Logan.... Good Ol' Utah State. I'm adding you to my list so I can "blog stalk" you.
Erin
I remember the praying mantis dad brought home also! And I still remember it's brainy looking eggsack! In fact last year we found 2 of them, and that is what I thought about when I found each of them! I wish I would have known what to feed a baby one, because it would have been fun to have kept around and see it turn into an adult!
What is with Chicken Cutlets? I have never heard that from you! Is this something new I need to try?
Maaaarrrriiiiaaaaa! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to find you! I found you through Laura's blog. We have a blog too, so email me your email address and I'll send you an invite! My email address is nataliebrimhall@yahoo.com Oh my gosh, I can't wait to catch up!!! :D Your family is absolutely adorable!!!
I love your tags! It looks like you guys have had a fun year and fun years with all of your trips and moves! I'm glad you're so happy! Your family is beautiful!
seriously YOU CAN TIE A KNOT WITH A CHERRY STICK WITH YOUR TONGUE??Now this I gotta see. You are such a riot. I have loved getting to know you!! Oh and I have never thought you talked to much..I talk to much. Sometimes it just won't stop darn it!! :)
Post a Comment