Sunday, August 22, 2010

Answered Prayers

Becca- you said it best, that the best part of a big family is that you have that many more people praying for the ones you love. OUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!!! My mom's surgery was a HUGE success. The test results came back and she does not have cancer any where else! They tested all the surrounding tissue and lymph nodes, and all were cancer free! That means she will only need 6 weeks of radiation and no chemo!!! I am so happy and grateful! I love you so much mom, and you will still be in our prayers!
Thanks everyone for your love, support, and prayers! I love you all so much!

7 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens I am so happy for you guys! What a huge blessing. I hope the radiation goes well for her.

Liz Smith said...

yay!!!! that's GREAT news!!! so happy to hear it! :)

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

That is a huge blessing. I am so happy for you and your family.

Lara Zierke said...

I saw this same news posted on Melissa's Facebook. I am so relieved and can't stop smiling for you. So glad that it was caught early enough and the doctors knew just what to do. Heavenly Father uses doctors and medicines to answer prayers - this is truly a miracle. I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery for your mom and your family's shaken emotions. :)

Janelle! said...

Wow, Maria, I didn't realize you were worrying about such tough things! I'm so glad to hear things are turning out so well, and that prayers are being answered. Hooray! :)

Ryan & Keri said...

So happy for your family, Maria.

Windy said...

That is an amazing blessing Maria..I too believe very strongly in the power of faith and prayer!!