Saturday, October 11, 2008

HoW tO pIcK a BoOgY...

So yesterday I had Rachel up on the counter doing her hair when she says to me, "Do you want to know how to pick your boogies Mom?" I just gave her a funny look and she proceeded to educate me,

"First you have to feel the boogie in your nose,
Then you put your finger up into the hole in your nose.
You wiggle your finger to find it.
Then you pick it out with your finger.
I put the boogie in a tissue huh mommy?
But some kids eat them, that's not good huh mommy?"

So just in case some of you needed to know how to pick your boogies, I hope this helps.
Thanks Rachel! We love all the funny things you say! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I can just picture Rachel saying that!!

Windy said...

Hahaha. I am peeing my pants laughing. I just love her!! So funny~

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I am so glad you taught me, I've always wondered how that is done...

Miranda said...

It was so fun to see you guys and watch the expert booger picker in action. We miss you already. Have a good trip home, downstairs wife.Hee!Hee! Let me know if you watch any more amazing shows w/out us. We always love a good recommendation.

Jen said...

I love how informative our little ons are. Thanks for the tip, Rachel! :)

Melissa said...

Tell Rachel that if she is really hungry, boogies make a great snack. Atleast that is what Jacob told me when he was around her age!