Disclaimer...it might appear that I am just following the crowd, but I am not. I'd like to state for the record that I had a blog before Annie and Mir even knew what one was, it just stunk so bad that I had to wait for them to perfect blogging so that they could teach me. =) So if my blog still stinks, I dedicate everything I know to them. Besides, I'm not boring, I actually have a life, so my blog might suffer. Thanks Annie and Mir for your help! (Boring, very boring)
the perfect on-the-go snack
11 years ago



3 comments:
Ha, that's funny, NOT! It looks like you still have a lot to learn!! I'm quite embarrassed that you claim I'm teaching you!J/K I'm glad you are finally fully up-n-runnin'!
Well for the record I knew about blogs way before you did I just didn't feel the need to make one if no one I knew had one, J/K Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogs!
Post a Comment